Be a Part of the WSPA's Work in Advocating for Psychology and Mental Health
We are excited to have you join the premier organization for Psychologists and affiliated professionals in the state.
The mental health of your community and your professional life are both important to you. That’s why becoming a member of the Washington State Psychological Association is so valuable.
WSPA represents the voices and needs of psychologists in the State of Washington in Olympia, within the health profession and in the community. WSPA creates positive change for Washington psychologists and those we serve.
Whether it’s advocating for mental health issues, getting professional direction and advice, meeting continuing education requirements, or building professional relationships, the WSPA supports you and your colleagues in the mental health community.
Here is a brief list of some member benefits you will want to take advantage of:
- Legislative Advocacy – Stay informed on public policies that promote psychological services, the field of psychology & a psychologically healthy Washington.
- Referral Service – Have your practice listed on our website for search by people looking for a psychologist in your city and practice area.
- Professional Affairs – Free consultation with our Director of Professional Affairs on issues that affect your practice: insurance panels, licensing questions, and integrated health care settings are just a few topics.
- Continuing Education – Member discounts on all continuing education opportunities. The WSPA offers timely and relevant CE courses both online and in-person throughout the year, including two conferences.
- Washington Psychologist – Keep up on the profession with our award-winning email newsletter delivered to your Inbox 6 times a year with insightful articles, member success stories, and important professional news.
- Professional Community: Be a part of the professional community in Washington – Local chapter membership is included with WSPA membership, utilize our website, committees, and networking events to grow professional relationships.
As a membership organization, the WSPA is only as strong as its members. We hope that you will find value in and satisfaction from being a part of the organization.
If you have any questions about membership or how to access your benefits, please contact the WSPA office at 206-547-4220, or by email at email@example.com. Our friendly staff members look forward to assisting you.
Chris McCurry, Ph.D.
WSPA Membership Chair
Not sure which membership type you should choose?
View full descriptions of membership types and prices