I'm a member and attended a WSPA Continuing Education Event - Now Where is my Certificate?
A benefit for members is that your CE certificates are stored online in your profile on the WSPA website. You can print the certificate or just know that it's there whenever you want it. For some of you, this may be the first time you have heard about this feature, so here are some directions to access your certificates:
- Sign in to your profile at www.wapsych.org.
- Look to the upper right corner, or below the slideshow on the right side, for a link to "Manage Profile"; click on that link.
- This will take you to a group of icons on the "Manage Profile" page; about half-way down on the columns you will see an icon that says "Professional Development"; click on that icon.
- That link will take you to your "Professional Development" page. This is where you will find attendance records for all of your WSPA continuing educations events.
- In this case, look for the blue arrow that points to "Certifications/Programs" and click on that tab.
- The first item in the list (or maybe the only item, if this is your first event this year) will be the certificate for the suicidality event. There is an icon on the left of the title that looks like a printer...click there to generate your certificate and print! Here is a picture of what it looks like:
If you have any questions or difficulty locating your certificate or forgot how to sign in, just call or email the WSPA office and we will be happy to help out: 206-547-4220 or email@example.com.
Don't worry, it only seems complicated!